- 1.Land Launch - Payload Launch Providers
- 2.Antrix Corporation - Payload Launch Providers
- 3.Roscosmos - Payload Launch Providers
- 4.ISC Kosmotras - Payload Launch Providers
- 5.China Aerospace Corporation - Payload Launch Providers
- 6.SpaceX - Payload Launch Providers
- 7.NanoRacks - Payload Launch Opportunities
Not to be confused with China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation, China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation provides launch opportunities and services to a large international client base.
This includes foreign governments and dozens of civilian entities such as universities, research institutions and telecommunications entities.
The organisation is widely regarded in the space industry as a world leader in the development, and use of high-energy rocket propellant technology, strap-on boosters, and the art of launching multiple satellites with a single rocket, which no doubt accounts for its popularity since launch costs can be shared by several clients.
An example of the innovative spirit of this organisation involves the announcement in October of 2013 that it had successfully performed the first ignition test of a rocket engine that uses a mixture of liquid oxygen and liquid methane as fuel.