- 1.Land Launch - Payload Launch Providers
- 2.Antrix Corporation - Payload Launch Providers
- 3.Roscosmos - Payload Launch Providers
- 4.ISC Kosmotras - Payload Launch Providers
- 5.China Aerospace Corporation - Payload Launch Providers
- 6.SpaceX - Payload Launch Providers
- 7.NanoRacks - Payload Launch Opportunities
This organization is the commercial arm of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), with the aim and mission of promoting and commercializing space hardware, technical consultancy services, and the transfer of technologies developed by the ISRO.
Antrix was incorporated as a private limited company in 1992, and is wholly owned by the Indian Government.
Antrix has a world-wide client base, which includes governments and private entities, to which it supplies space related hardware and services such as launch opportunities. Some notable clients include the Avanti Group, Inmarsat, Intelsat, EADS Astrium, WorldSpace, and official space agencies in Europe, the Middle East, and South East Asia, among others.
Antrix has a long record of successful launches, and some notable successes and achievements include:
- The successful launch of the W2M satellite.
- The supply of reliable satellite systems and sub-systems to some of its major clients that include Hughes, Matra Marconi, and World Space, among others.
- The successful launch and deployment of commercial satellites such as Kitsat for Korea, Tubsat and BIRD for Germany, and PROBA for Belgium. Launches were performed with ISRO's Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV).
- The successful execution of many IOT / TTC support services to International Space Agencies, with some customers being World Space, PANAMSAT, GE Americom, and AFRISTAT, among others.
- The successful launch of the TecSar reconnaissance satellite for Israel.
- The successful launch and deployment of five satellites on June 30th, 2014, among which was the French SPOT 7 satellite.
- The successful launch and deployment of the UK-DMC 3 (Disaster Monitoring Constellation 3), satellites for Britain on July 10th, 2015.